[20v] '90 CQ For Sale

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 10:43:44 PST 2008

Whats EPA on 90q 20v.  I just assumed the Coupe was more Aerodynamic but I
could be wrong.  Its sleeker looking.  But it does have wider fenders and
wider tires.  I got those numbers on a 90q 20v.  I just noticed the listing
was for a 90q Coupe???  I guess he means Coupe Quattro.

I was also running SKINNY Highway Tires when I got those numbers.  But I had
200lbs Baggage in the trunk on one of the trips.  Empty on the 27mpg trip.
I suppose that some Stick 225 series rubber &  wider fenders could
contribute to getting 22mpg but I really don't know.

l8r

>>> 20v at audifans.com