[20v] '90 CQ For Sale

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 21:44:35 PST 2008

Where are they driving.  There are MANY different types of "Interestate"
Interstate to me means NEVER having to slow below whatever speed I want to
go without getting a ticket.  If I want to go 90mph for 3hrs, I CAN.  But
I'll likely have to make a 5-min "Flashy Light patrol" Pitstop.

In town making the 15mile Freeway commute with 2-3 miles of city driving
mixed it I average about 21-22mpg.

But on a TRUE 4hr, 300+ Mile Highway Trip I was getting 25-27

>>> 20v at audifans.com