[20v] '90 CQ For Sale

P Cole pcolegrps at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 09:54:42 PST 2008

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:50:28 -0500, Brendan wrote:

>On Thursday 21 February 2008, hmarcnguyen at netscape.net wrote:
>> Just posting for a friend, who is selling his '90 CQ.?
>>
>> I have minimal knowledge of the car besides sitting in it once and seeing
>> it at a couple of events/gatherings.
>>
>> http://cq.mrhydesworld.net/
>
>He says "25+ mpg"
>He might want to fix his typo.

My '91 gets 20-23mpg in town ( 35mi one way freeway commute) and I see 25-27mpg on extended hwy trips.
This is actual computed milage ( from odo and fuel used) not just depending on the trip computer although that is within 5%

Mileage with the 7A is highly dependent on engine state of tune and driving style.

--
Paul R. Cole: