[20v] '91 Coupe Overhaul - Question #5

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Tue Feb 26 18:28:15 PST 2008

Slowly but surely the CQ is coming along.  The suspension and engine
work are done and I'm currently working on getting the front
bumper/headlights/etc. back on after the timing belt job.  Mark
Wetzel was able to get me a good passenger side headlight assembly
and I thought I was home free, until I realized that the driver's
side light is missing it's internal shade/bulb holder and ring.  This
is the part that goes in the back of the headlight that the bulb sits
in and the lock ring attaches to.  It has a high-temp red/orange
o-ring on it.  Here is a picture of the two headlights side by side
for comparison:

And a picture of the lock ring:

Does anyone on the list have a spare bulb holder and lock ring that
they'd be willing to part with?  The rest of the headlight is in good
shape so I hate to throw it away just because it's missing this piece.

Thanks in advance.

J.B. Hebert

Checked by AVG Free Edition.