[20v] Proof of progress

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Tue Feb 26 18:32:34 PST 2008

Just to prove that I am getting somewhere, here are some pics of the
recently powder coated front calipers and dust shields installed with
new rotors and stainless braided brake lines.  The rears are
undergoing the same procedure currently.  Once the brakes are done,
the car will be drivable and I can start to work on the smaller
issues like the dash illumination and rebuilding the window regulators.

Thanks again,

Checked by AVG Free Edition.