[20v] Bleeding the brakes - Help please!

gstroe at cogeco.ca gstroe at cogeco.ca
Wed Jan 2 07:50:15 PST 2008

> Hi Jb, don't know about the air, I was in the car (and the car on the hoist) pumpoing the brakes and the mechanic down
on the floor trying to bleed the brakes. I assume there was air or nothing at all coming from the rear bleed screws,
definitelly there was no liquid except for that initial burst. Have not bled the fronts as I never run out of liquid in
the reservoir hence we considered there is no need to do that (plus the pedal won't go all the way to the floor and the
front brakes hold just fine).

George