[20v] '91 Coupe Overhaul - Question #3

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Thu Jan 3 19:24:14 PST 2008

I am having a heck of a time trying to track down a passenger rear
ball joint.  All the places I try either cannot get them or have to
get them from Germany, Canada, etc. and it will take
weeks.  Apparently there was a change to the part in '90 or
'91.  Anyone have any ideas for a source for this part, or a
definitive answer to when it was changed so I can try to get interchange info?

Thanks in advance.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.