[20v] '91 Coupe Overhaul - Question #3

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Fri Jan 4 08:03:47 PST 2008

Thanks for the tip.  I ordered one from blauparts.com along with some
new parking brake cables.  A little more than I wanted to spend, but
at least I won't have to wait 2 weeks.  I didn't want to wait since I
have that control arm off right now, so I thought it would be silly
to reinstall it and then have to pull the ball joint again.

Thanks again.

J.B.