[20v] '91 Coupe Overhaul - Question #4

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Sat Jan 12 20:02:58 PST 2008

Does anyone have a spare stock passenger side Bosch headlight/turn
signal assembly?  It appears that the previous owner replaced the
headlights with some Depot units, and the passenger side one is
pretty mangled where the light installs.  They also put some no-name
clear turn signal lenses in that don't fit the factory bulb holders
well.  The car came with a good Bosch driver's side headlight and
turn signal (probably left over from before the swap) and I'm just
looking to find a match.  Alternately, if someone has an insanely
good deal on a set of E-code headlights, I would consider that as
well.  Lastly, if someone has a spare turn signal bulb holder or 2
kicking around, I am missing one completely and the other is looking
pretty crusty.  Trying to find the cheapest solution to this issue.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.