[20v] Intro & Questions

hmarcnguyen at netscape.net hmarcnguyen at netscape.net
Tue Jan 22 13:08:58 PST 2008

Hi all,

I joined this list, and the eS2 list,?last fall after buying the Tom Vandervoort's CQ eS2, but have just been lurking.? Introduced myself to the eS2 list last week and figured it's time to say "hello" here.? Not to mention, I have a couple of questions too. :o)

So, here are the questions:

Does anyone have or know where I can get?the plastic piece for the passenger seat?that covers the wiring looms for the power seat?? It's kind of "L" shaped, running along the side of the seat bottom and then up the seat back a little covering the hinge.? I tried Chris Semple at Force5 last year and he had one, but I completely forgot to follow-up with him

?

And,?the glass on both?side-mirrors is?de-laminating.? Is it possible to just pull off the glass and replace if I can find replacement mirrors?

Thanks!

Marc

'85 urQ
'91 eS2