[20v] Intro & Questions

George gstroe at cogeco.ca
Mon Jan 21 20:29:17 PST 2008

Hi Marc and welcome. For the first item try Chris again plus there a few
folks on the list dismantling Coupes and sedans so chances are one has
already contacted you. Same for the side mirrors. Alternativelly it is
possible to glue a mirror cut to size to the existing one and it all be fine
(have done that on my car almost 10 years ago when I bought it), can't tell
you exactly who would do that but I think any shop that deals with car glass
should be able to help. I'm sure it can be a DIY job but don't know what
adhesive to use to glue the mirror.