[20v] Intro & Questions

Mark Wetzel mark.wetzel at verizon.net
Wed Jan 23 05:03:19 PST 2008

Yes indeed pulling a good one off is tricky. I broke one in a feeble attempt
myself. I wouldn't be worried about breaking the old glass, but I broke the
retainers in the mirror, not good. There is a thin pry-tool to do it. I
thought I made a good one, but I guess not. My friend works for a VW dealer
and is pretty good w/Audi's. I took my new mirror glass to him he pulled it
in. By the time I went to the front to talk to my other friends he walked up
and handed me the keys. I guess you need the magic touch.