[20v] 91' Coupe Quattro 8-Brake Hoses??

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 15:35:37 PST 2008

It appears according to GPR that some 91's have 8-Brake Hoses.  Which would
mean that there are three different versions.

Mine is an early 1991 car.   VIN #  WAUGE58B4MA000762
Alloy Control Arms.  Glass Sunroof.  Looking under hood I clearly do have a
Brake Proportioning Valve mounted under the Master Cylinder.  BUT...The car
is 3,000 miles away and I want to replace the Calipers/Hoses right when I
get home.

Can anyone clear this up?  I've never heard of a car with 8-hoses, only 6.
But I could be wrong.