[20v] Intro & Questions

too many quattros thequattroking at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 19:05:18 PST 2008

pull the distributor to make sure the teeth are okay and are all present.
also check the CO level (wont help misfire, but could be part of prob).
also check to make sure position of distributor is not 180 degrees off.

if u do have to take it in, i would avoid the dealer at all costs.  most of
them have not seen a cq in 10+ years.  find an independent that knows their
5 cylinders.

PARTING:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5
PARTING:  1986 Audi 4000 CS quattro