[20v] Intro & Question

brian hoeft qweblog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:53:09 PST 2008

Also, pull off the speed and position sensors by taking off the whole
assembly theyre attached to allowing a nice open view to make sure BOTH pins
are in place, whole and straight.  I think its just two 5mm allens and
rotating the crank around a few times.

wasnt following this thread to know if its already been done but might be
it...

--
====
www.knowbeforeyouvote.com