[20v] Power Stearing Leak???...I think

Tobin McKenna tobinmckenna at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 22:13:59 PDT 2008

After smelling something nasty burning while driving around in my girlfriends 20v '90 90, I found that there was some wetness on the firewall boot.  Same thing on the outside of the steering linkage as well.  Saw a little smoke coming from directly behind the engine, I'm guessing its all the same failure but it's all over the place and I cant tell where it's coming from.  Read something about special power steering hydraulic fluid...  I dont have a manual for it... $160 is a little steep for a project I don't know if I want to take on.

Advice?  Hard?... Easy?

Any other sources for manuals worth anything that don't cost a s much?

Do You Yahoo!?