[20v] Windshield wiper doesn't 'park'

Tobin McKenna tobinmckenna at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 13:29:44 PDT 2008

I've got a similar problem actually.  I kind of forgot about it cuz it hasn't quite started raining in Portland yet but I should fix it.
My wipers will pause when wiping intermittently unless its on full.  Its worse if its on super slow but happens on short delay as well.
I was told last year by someone I dont particularly trust that it was probably in the motor but Im not convinced.
Hopefully someone with more insight than I can help us out.
-tobin

Message: 1