[20v] Non-dustin Brake pads for G60 clipers

too many quattros thequattroking at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 21:45:44 PDT 2008

i am a big fan of the Axxis ULTs and Ferrodos.  the Axxis does dust a bit,
but not horribly so.  i do not have the ULTs on my coupe but doubt it would
make a diff as the compound would be the same car to car.  i have run
ferrodo pads on my coupe and many other audi's.  i don't find the dust
horribly.

Shayne

PARTING:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5
PARTING:  1986 Audi 4000 CS quattro