[A4] Insurance?

David M. Weprin dave at weprin.net
Thu Dec 4 22:42:24 EST 2003

Hello all.

            I drive a 2001 A4 2.8, and my insurance payments are actually
higher than my car payments!!!  What do you all pay per month for your
insurance?  I'm covered for the absolute lowest amount of coverage (but
still "full" coverage) and my deductibles are 500/500.  I also have a
perfectly clean driving record - absolutely no tickets and no accidents
within the past 5 years.  I'm also getting a 15% group discount, and another
20% discount because I am a good student.

So why is it so much for me?  Well, I'm a 20 yr old single male, of course!
It's all a scam.  All. A. Scam.

David M. Weprin

dave at weprin.net

bioserrors at hotmail.com