[A4] Good VW/Audi dealer in Redwood Shore, CA

Quincy Chiang quincy.chiang at globalte.com
Fri Dec 5 16:21:44 EST 2003

Hi all,

My cousin just moved from Boston to Redwood Shore CA for his new job, and he's planning on buying a Jetta 1.8t or perhaps an A4 if the deal is right.  Can someone recommend some good VW and Audi dealers in that area?  This will be my cousin's first car purchase by himself, so any tips and help are appreciated.  I wish I could help him more but I'm in Calgary Canada.  Thanks a bunch.