[A4] Boston area mechanic?

Aaron Azevedo Aaron.Azevedo at saucony.com
Tue Apr 20 11:29:51 EDT 2004

Autobahn performance in Danvers.  All they do is Porsche/Audi -

$65 an hour and they do fantastic work

Good luck

>>> "Oliver H. Lubin" <olydawg at mac.com> 04/19/04 04:25PM >>>
Just spent about $950 on timing belt replacement and after reading the

past week's emails feel a bit overcharged.  Didn't even include the
price of a water-pump replacement.  Does anyone know of a good Boston
area mechanic?  Called the Audi dealer and they quoted me about the
same price, which doesn't really make much sense to me.

2000 A4 1.8T

A4 mailing list
A4 at audifans.com
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **