[A4] Rattle/Vibration 1.8T

adam morley adam-a4 at gmi.com
Tue Jan 13 11:16:23 EST 2004

I had a rattle that sounded just like that.  It was actually the exhaust hanger near the center diff.  The piece had simply snapped.  I had it welded at a local shop for about $20.  I'd suggest looking at all the hangers for the exhaust system (from cat to tailpipe) and see if one of those is rattling.