[A4] Wheel/Tire question....

michael pagano mvp12547 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 19:09:35 EDT 2004

Agreed, wouldnt go more than 17 for everyday. I still run 16s on both my A4s. Wheels and tires take big jumps in cost for every inch you add. I run 16s only because of the variety of road surfaces I have to be on. Lost three tires last year due to roads, did not damage one 16 inch rim. There are a wider variety of rims available at 17. Just put 17s on my 1.8T GTI, love em. Would probably consider 17s on the A4 next wheel time, which may be never.

Do you Yahoo!?