[A4] Re: o2 sensor

Joel Landsverk jlandsverk at jjkeller.com
Fri Jul 23 13:51:16 EDT 2004

This is only true if you don't use the OEM sensors.  You can do what you
want, but I haven't had good luck in the past using a "generic" sensor.
As someone said, the OEM sensor have all the plugs necessary.

>>> Dariush Ehsani <dehsani at yahoo.com> 7/23/2004 11:57:39 AM >>>
>From what I understood, the process of disconnecting the wiring, and
reconnecting for the new sensor, is a bit involved, using soldering
techniques... which would require the entire sensor, up to the connector
plugs to come out.  This is the procedure I have seen for a V6: