thanks! re: [A4] inverter blew cig lighter?

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at
Fri Mar 5 09:10:04 EST 2004

Nancy, I have an inverter we use in my wife's van to run the portable DVD
player for my kids - the instructions were very firm about making sure you
turn it off before plugging it in. Glad you got it worked out!

Dan D
'04 A4 1.8T q MT-6
Central NJ USA

--- nancy tubbs <audi at> wrote:
> You guys are great - everything is back in order!  There wasn't a spare
> fuse of the right type so I borrowed one to test and put it back, and
> the inverter worked this time.  The difference was that it has to be
> turned off before plugging it in.

Do you Yahoo!?