[A4] OT: G-mail Invites, anyone?

Greg Ruccio gregruccio at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 15:33:01 EST 2004

They also scan all your email and target ads to you based on the content of your email.

Rocky Mullin <caliban at sharon.net> wrote:
gmail is google's version of yahoo or MSN free email, and therefore
doesn't suck ass like the others. you have to have an invitation to join,
rather than letting any jerk just sign up for access. they also have killer
spam filtering.

At 12:59 PM -0500 11/22/04, Brizax at aol.com wrote:
>what the hell is gmail? :o)
>Ditto for me. I got 6 invites burning in my Gmail inbox. :)
>A4 mailing list
>A4 at audifans.com

Rocky Mullin

"Evil kills those who perpetrate it, and the pastures of inequity are harmful"

A4 mailing list
A4 at audifans.com

Do You Yahoo!?