[A4] share some pics

Brian J White brian at bjwhite.net
Sun Oct 3 23:55:38 EDT 2004

Since we're sharing pics...

Here is my Miata...
It's a 97 R-package...one of 47 R-packages made that year, mine is number
8.   All sorts of Mazdaspeed (factory Mazda in-house tuner) gear...
58k miles, I've had it since 99 with 18k on it.

And here is my 89 Peugeot 405 Mi16.  I bought it in 1998 from the 2nd
owner....who only had it for 6 months or so.  Pacific Northwest car its
entire life, it now has 200,139 miles on it.  The interior was originally
burgundy, but I swapped it for the anthracite grey.

And here it is very dirty...

And here is my human powered transportation.  2001 Flanders, full Dura-Ace,
Cinelli Solido/Solida bar and stem, ITM post, Spinergy Rev-X wheels,
Shimano FlightDeck, full-carbon fork, etc..