[A4] Saying goodbye

Brian White brian at bjwhite.net
Sat Dec 31 18:13:48 EST 2005

Hey everyone...

The new owner just drove off with our 2000 A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro.   5-speed, sport package, Xenons,
Bose.  Silver on black.   Has been a GREAT car....always reliable, never needing anything really
except a front suspension rebuild, which the new owner is doing.

We replaced it with a 2001 Allroad 6-speed.  Atlas grey on black with 3rd row seating (super
rare!), Xenons, Bose, Winter.

Here are pics...

(It's really the wife's car..(formerly the A4 and now the Allroad)).  My daily driver is a silver
on black BMW 540i 6-speed.

So it's time to say goodbye to the A4 list.   We may be back someday as we're planning to replace
the Allroad in about 2 years with an Imola Yellow B6 S4 Avant 6-speed.