[A4] radio question

Stephen Lau steve at grommit.com
Fri Jul 29 16:10:07 EDT 2005

I have an 01 A4 with the CD changer option in the trunk.  I got the CD
changer->RCA converter, and ran a cable (and headphone adapter) back up
front to my armrest/centre-console.  This way I can plug in my portable
DVD player, my laptop, my Rio mp3 player, or my g/f's iPod and it all
comes through on the factory setup.

There are a few companies that make the converter... here's one example:

stephen lau | steve at grommit.com | www.whacked.net | gpg 0x09e5cd21