[A4] post timing belt replacement leak..

Richard Hurt rnhurt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:22:39 EDT 2005

I have the same oil leak (I think) which my local dealer attributed to
cam|crankshaft seals. I have not done the timing/water/seals replacement yet
but am interested in your experiences. Was it pretty easy? Did you have any
sticking points (bumper, radiator, etc.)? Which DIY document did you follow?