[A4] Tire installation

Rocky Mullin caliban at sharon.net
Sun Mar 6 21:50:52 EST 2005

	i go to one of the big tire stores, also to gedt the warranty.

	i swap the wheels a lot all winter, and do that myself.  all
you need is a torqe wrench and it helps to have a long handle for your
socket (17mm, DON'T use the torque wrench!) to break the bolts.  81fp
torque and check them after 30 miles or so.

At 6:14 PM -0600 3/6/05, David M. Weprin wrote:
>Hey all,
>Where do you go for tire installation/wheel balancing?  The dealership or do
>you have a local shop you prefer?  I've heard that the dealership is the
>best bet to get everything perfectly balanced... but I fear their $140/hr.
>labor rate!
>A4 mailing list
>A4 at audifans.com

  Rocky Mullin