[A4] oil-pressure gauge

Rocky Mullin caliban at sharon.net
Thu Nov 17 04:22:36 EST 2005

	i had my whole engine apart a year ago.  no sludge.

	getting the suspension (control arms and stuff), rear
view mirror (dimming), cruise control, dashboard display, and
a bunch of stuff replaced tomorrow on extended warranty.  it's
a feb/2000 car.  GREAT dealer.  he found everything he could that
might need replacing before the warranty ran out.

At 9:03 PM -0500 11/16/05, Peter Kirby wrote:
>Just wondering if anyone has installed an oil-pressure gauge/LED/LCD
>in their 1.8t A4.  With the oil-sludge problem, it may be a useful
>A4 mailing list
>A4 at audifans.com

  Rocky Mullin