[A4] New car considerations

Brian O'Connell boconnell at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 08:06:12 EDT 2005

Since you included the Infiniti fx, you should also
keep in mind the G35x.  Just came back from NYC and
saw a bunch of them.  Not that I would compare this to
an Audi....

Just to note, Saab seems to be doing very well in the
NE.  Here in Houston, you can't find any 9-3s, but
they are all over the place in NYC.  Perhaps it's the
$237/mo for a lease.