[A4] turbo upgrades

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Tue Sep 27 14:27:14 EDT 2005

We're in the same boat I think.  Not much new stuff out there that I'd want to drive (Aston Martins and such aside, E46 M3 but I live in CO and this is my daily - snow included) and my '98 A4 does pretty much everything very well.  A bigger turbo will put some new life into it....

I'm told a K04 with higher flow DP and high flow cat will net about 240 with MTM software - which is no cost to me - I can trade my current MTM software in cost probably around $1800 +/-  for parts and labor...and for street use no brake upgrade required although I'm considering the A8 rotor with TT bracket - but will likely just stick with slotted rotors and upgrade the pads...