[A4] Ultra Sport Susp

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Fri Sep 30 13:13:27 EDT 2005

can you tell I'm getting bored with my car?

My car is a late '98  with Sport Susp.  A friend recently cam by my house with a B5 A4 with the Ultra Sport suspension - I guess it's another 1/2- 1 inch lower...?  What do youguys know about the Ultra Sport package on the B5?  I'm thinking 17" RS4 replica wheels might look goofy with only Sport height.....

Also - Any experience out there with aftermarket springs (Eibach?) that drop the car maybe 1/2 - 1 inch from SPrt height?  What dampers are recommended.  At 93k I'm willing to bet the orig dampers have lost some of their performance