[A4] Spark Control on 1.8T

Rocky Mullin caliban at sharon.net
Tue Apr 11 00:32:26 EDT 2006

At 8:06 PM -0700 4/10/06, Brian J White wrote:
>Sport seats only came in cloth on the 1.8T.....cloth or leather on
>the 2.8.   Leatherette was the standard seat in the 1.8T.  However, I
>found that they were very supportive and made from wonderful material
>(another thing Rocky and I differ on.  He likes aged leather look..)

	i was pretty pleased with how cloth turned out for me in my
1.8.  definitely grippy and those old sport seats are AWESOME.  i like
leather in the new cars but as far as aged looks go, i don't plan to
own any audi out of warranty, to it's moot :)  i did like the aged
look on my leather quattro seats.  and god, that smell, that wonderful
old smell, like an old porsche.

  Rocky Mullin