[A4] PCV?

Arthur Marks aamarks at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 08:10:15 EST 2006

For 4 cylinders check out part #6 in the first few diagrams here: 
It's called a bleeder valve on ETKA, but my Audi mech. said it is 
essentially a PCV. I can't find it in my B6 Bentley CD either. It's shown in 
some of the vacuum and charge diagrams, but not labeled. Not sure if the 6 
also has that. There's also a big black plastic valve called a pressure 
regulating valve that I think is also on the 6 cylinder.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: Matt McKinney
To: a4 at audifans.com
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:05 AM
Subject: [A4] PCV?

Hi everyone,

  I am starting to notice a little more oil than usual coming from my seals, 
including oil cap.  So I looked over my Bently manual on CD and I cannot 
find the device which relieves the crankcase pressure.  I have a '98 A4 30v 

  Thanks for the help,


 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new 
and used cars.
A4 mailing list
A4 at audifans.com

More information about the A4 mailing list