[A4] abs system

Calvyn Calvyn at stny.rr.com
Fri Jan 20 22:31:07 EST 2006

Hey Tom..

	What do your ABS Rotors look like? I recently did my rear brakes and
had the same ABS light problem.. The sensors 'looked' ok, but the ABS Rotors
were all rusted. I wire-wheeled the heck outta them before reseating them on
the new rotors, but it change the situation. I replaced both of the ABS
rotors and it fixed my problem right away.. I believe the pair ran about
$60, from the dealer. But you can get them for half that online if your not
in a hurry. Hope it's not the sensors cause I believe they run over $100

'96 A4 2.8 V6-12v FronTrac