[A4] new / used a4

Rocky Mullin caliban at sharon.net
Fri Jul 7 17:16:01 EDT 2006

At 2:07 PM -0700 7/7/06, Brian J White wrote:
>You can certainly have DSG and Quattro.   I think you had a DSG A3.
>Paddle shifters absolutely.  And the DSG, while having automatic
>modes, really isn't an automatic slushbox transmission.  That's
>probably why you liked it so well.

	actually there is only manual and DSG, so it was DSG.  i was
thinking of CVT which, when i looked (B6) wasn't compatible with quattro.
of course the car i drove wasn't a Q because it was a 2.0, but the 3.2
is only available with DSG and Q, right now, in my zip code anyway.

	anyway, that DSG fucking rocks.

  Rocky Mullin