[A4] new / used a4

Ken N image66 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 20:44:00 EDT 2006

>You can track a Jeep Cherokee, but that doesn't mean it
>handles well.  The car has mass, not the suspension.

Well, a Jeep Cherokee (not the Grand, but the classic) is
actually remarkably lightweight. The power-weight ratio is very
good. Now mod the suspension, exhause and intake a bit and stick
some racing wheels/tires on it and it'll do quite
well--especially at autocrossing.  It starts to float at 90

My A4 is a sweet road car, and it "feels" a whole lot better at
cornering, but the actual performance really isn't any better
than my Cherokee was.  The Jeep would out-accelerate, but the A4

A friend of mine has the all-road and actually uses it to haul
hay bales out into the field for her horses. The suspension is
just the ticket.

Do You Yahoo!?