[A4] Trip Computer?

Brian J White brian at bjwhite.net
Thu May 4 23:11:26 EDT 2006

Trip computer didn't come as standard until 2000....before that it
was always an option.
But, you can tell in 1 second whether or not it has a trip computer
or not as the center area between the speedo and tach are completely different.

With trip computer...

Without trip computer...
Note the little squares in the middle...those are idiot lights....
One of the bands below is the outside thermometer...