[A4] a4 ac question

thejimrose thejimrose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:00:20 EDT 2007

all - quick ac question. my ac won't come on when it's around freezing
outside.  if i select defrost the ac will come on automatically, likewise if
i manually turn it on it works fine, except when in tahoe - high and cold.
it will work fine once it warms up a bit - usually i'm down the hill and the
temps warm up.

when i click the ac button the ac symbol will come on but for only as long
as i hold the button. is this some weird feature or is my ac compressor
freezing or sticking in the cold?

the first time there was a lot of snow out, so i assumed snow froze it. this
last time there was no snow on the ground and temps were around 32.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice.