[A4] OT: Mechanic in/near Yardley PA?

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 15:37:47 EDT 2007

Rocky Mullin <caliban at sharon.net> wrote:
what didn't you like about the '07?

On Jun 3, 2007, at 8:32 AM, Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Had an '07 A4 2.0T Tip quattro, and after 2 weeks of driving that,
> was VERY glad to get my own car back.....

It didn't have the Sport Package like my car, so it didn't handle as well, but the ride wasn't tons better either. It also seemed like an SUV with the non-Sport height..... And I did not like the mating of the auto trans to the 2.0T. Felt like quite a bit of lag off the line, regardless of which mode you are in. <Nit alert> I didn't like the radio display - too busy, showing the names of the stations next to the presets, and no 'number' for the volume, just a bar. <End Nit Alert> Oh, and the steering wheel rim was too small. ;-)

OTOH, I DID like the power of the engine a LOT and it's convinced me that I need to chip my car. And I do like the front-end styling, although it seems like they've gotten rid of the headlight washers.....

Dan D
'04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6
Central NJ USA