[A4] Smashed A4

Sean Reifschneider jafo-audifans at tummy.com
Tue Oct 16 13:56:18 PDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 08:45:42AM -0700, Dan DiBiase wrote:
>My wife was rear-ended on Friday while driving my A4 to work. No
>injuries, it was a low-speed collision. Pictures are at -

Must be the season...  My wife was also hit in our '97 A4 2.8Q a couple of
weeks ago.  Low-speed, someone backed into her in a parking lot.  It's
amazing how little damage can justify a $1600+ repair bill...  Basically,
just the rear passengers side door is bent in, with all sorts of associated
paint work...

Glad there were no injuries.

 Governments need armies to protect them against their enslaved and
 oppressed subjects.  -- Leo Tolstoy