No subject

Tue Aug 26 18:50:57 PDT 2008

.  That one only appears to have covered lower control arms as well.

Date: Thu=2C 15 Jan 2009 18:55:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [A4] Changing Control Arms...
From: rnhurt at
To: dbpulvino at
CC: a4 at

Hey=2C did the recall on the control arms expire?  A couple of years ago th=
ey issued a recall for the late 90's A4 as they were all falling apart.  Un=
fortunately=2C I had just replaced mine with upgraded=2C non-stock ones (Mi=
elie was the brand I think) so they wouldn't reimburse me.  It's worth a sh=
ot anyway.

On Thu=2C Jan 15=2C 2009 at 5:02 PM=2C Brandon Rogers <brogers at> =

B5S4 on AW.  Like I said it's been a couple week or so - and I don't spend

much time there.  So it may be buried a few pages - of course they have a

decent Search function...