[A4] Certified Pre-Owned or not

Brizax at aol.com Brizax at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 12:52:47 PDT 2008

just try and find one people have ran synthetic oils in, maybe proof of
In a message dated 6/8/2008 4:18:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tomchr at gmail.com writes:

I figured I'd poll the list. What do you think of CPO  vehicles vs non-CPO
vehicles? Is it a peace of mind thing? Does the factory  warranty transfer to
the second owner or is it only applicable to the first  owner?

Looking at Autotrader.com, it seems the cost riser for CPO is  about $6-7k. A
lot of repairs can be done with  that...

A4  mailing  list
A4 at audifans.com

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.