[A4] Parting out a 96 A4 2.8L Auto Quattro.

Tyson Varosyan tyson at up-times.com
Thu Jun 26 20:15:35 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I picked up a pretty low mileage A4 today banged up from both ends. Lots
of good parts. Obviously, if anyone needs anything, let me know.
However, I am mostly posting for advice from people on where I should
post parts for sale. Obviously eBay, but their policies and fees suck!
Any other suggestions?

Parts that are toast:

Both bumpers, headlights, corner lights, tail lights. Hood and trunk lid
*Look* OK, but may be tweaked. Radiator is gone... AC core blown.

Car is green with light leather interior.

Tyson Varosyan

Technical Director, Uptime Technical Solutions LLC.

tyson at up-times.com <mailto:tyson at up-times.com>

www.up-times.com <http://www.up-times.com>

206-715-TECH (8324)