[A4] turn off ABS

Brizax at aol.com Brizax at aol.com
Thu May 15 08:15:56 PDT 2008

scan for codes, and or clean wheel sensors
In a message dated 5/15/2008 11:06:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
4pkirby at gmail.com writes:

I think  I am having issues (I get a 2-4 pulsations that I can feel in
the pedal  when the car is near stopped when slowing down gently -- the
rest of the  time the brakes feel fine) with my ABS and would like to
shut it off to  test further.  I looked up Bentley and I believe it is
fuse 53 but I  can't find fuse 53.  Can someone either point me to fuse
53 or tell me  another way to temporarily shut off the ABS?

I tried last night using  my Palm Pilot/Prodiag to test the ABS but it
seems that the car's computer  would over ride Prodiag once I got above
a certain speed and I applied the  brakes.

2001 A4  1.8tq.
A4 mailing  list
A4 at audifans.com

favorites at AOL Food.