[A4] Question 2, ABS Rebuilders...

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:40:32 PST 2009

So busy weekend planned.  Finally got some VAG-Com and confirmed the ABS unit is incommunicado.  The two places I'm looking at for rebuild are Module Masters in Moscow, Idaho and Auto Electronics in Rogersville, Tennessee.

MM is closer to Seattle, so shipping would be less, but AutoECU is less expensive (about $100 vs $160), offers a longer warranty (lifetime vs 5-yr), and covers return shipping costs.  My pocket-book says go with AutoECU.  Anybody have any bad experiences and/or recommendations for either?