[A8] My A8 is for sale

Rich, Jack JRich at Kronos.com
Wed Aug 10 23:22:49 EDT 2005

My A8 is for sale, but I've hired an agent to shop for one for me at wholesale auctions, so I'll only be a non-Audi owner for a short while.  (Or, I'll be stuck with 2 for a while.)  I'm not sure why I'm such a masochist and getting another one.  Oh, I remember.  There's an expression that used to be used with regard to Jaguars: "Ah! But when it runs...."

Bid early and often, please.  Ideal candidate for manual conversion.

Jack Rich
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Improving the Performance of People and Business(tm)